concept art - the prince of egypt, 1998, dreamworks animation
here ill post these together!! luv this water brush
Because this didn’t come in my SAI and I bet it didn’t with other people’s, here’s a pack of more textures (including the lava one!!!). Go to your SAI folder and just dump the ones you’d like in the brushtex folder (or w/e you have it called)
I didn’t see any many galaxy/nebula brushes floating around, so I made my own! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ Hope someone find it helping ;v;
You have to add detail and effect by self, but it’s pretty easy!! Maybe I make tutorial on it later ;v;
I suggest detail and blend layers on luminosity or addition!! Use bright colours!
I suggest using a watercolour brush on following sets:
Min size: 60%
Keep opacity: yes
Smoothing Prs: 50%
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 0
Max Dens Prs: 100%
Hard <-> Soft: 100
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: Yes
I suggest using a brush on the following sets:
Min size: 3%
Keep opacity: no
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 10
Max Dens Prs: 49%
Hard <-> Soft: 0
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: No
IF YOU ARE STREAMING, DON’T USE PROCASTER.
DON’T. USE. PROCASTER.
Livestream procaster consumes large amounts of cpu for nothing. No joke, nothing. As a result your stream can become laggy and sometimes it can damage your hardware as your PC has to push itself to keep what…
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians : Janek Sedlar
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA: Robert Ziegenfuss
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium: Kilian Schönberger
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan: Takahiro Bessho
- Autumn Path: Lars Van Der Goor
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan: Yuya Horikawa
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan: nipomen2
- Dark Hedges In Ireland: Stephen Emerson
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic: Jan Machata
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring: Emanuel Costinas
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link